Sunday 21 August 2011

Need to Buy a House Fast in New Colony, Chrompet?

Need to Sell Your House Fast?



Have you ever needed to sell a house fast? Did you get a job offer in another area that required you to move quickly to be on the new job by a certain date? Or, did you have to pack up and move to take care of a relative? There are lots of reasons that homeowners decide to sell their homes quickly, and I have heard many of those reasons.

One common factor among homeowners who are in a hurry to sell is that they really don't have the time to do the job themselves. I always say that selling a house is a job and somebody has to do it. Most real estate agents earn their money, believe me. The job has only begun once a buyer shows up and makes an offer. That is certainly not the end of the process! I have to laugh when I see an agent paste a SOLD sign on the For Sale sign in the yard of a house before the actual closing takes place. That's risky, because nobody can tell you for sure that a sale transaction will close until it closes. Ever heard the baseball game expression "It ain't over 'til it's over?" well, a real estate closing isn't over until the seller has a check in hand. That's when you know for certain that a house is sold.

So, when I use the phrase, "sell a house fast," I actually mean, "get a check for your proceeds fast". It's that simple. And the fastest way I know to get a check for your proceeds in hand is to sell your house to a real estate investor who is prepared to pay you cash and close fast.

Since I've been buying and selling houses as an investor in Oklahoma City for 30 years I have handed a lot of people their proceeds checks, that's for sure. After we come to an agreement on a sales price, normally I have my lawyer do a title search to make sure the house has no liens against it, or if there are liens of any kind, that they can be paid off at closing. Making sure that I can get clear title to a property is the first thing I do when I have a signed sales contract.

So, when you want to sell a house fast and you call a real estate investor, you'll undoubtedly have to wait until he or she checks to make sure your house has a clear title, too. Then, you should be good to go!

Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/3zvddhu

Need to buy a house fast in New Colony, Chrompet? We offer our customers a quick and easy way to buy their property.

No comments:

Post a Comment